When setting the monitoring interval value, you should consider your hashrate. In the regular case, we recommend to choose from 10-15 minutes, but if the worker's hashrate is less than 100mh\s, then you should increase this value.
Articles in this section
- Pool connection addresses
- What do I need to start mining?
- What coins can be mined on the pool?
- How does profit-switching work?
- Why my hashpower doesn't switch (as I can see it is more profitable at this moment, have +XX%)
- I don't want to switch, is it possible to mine only ETH (or another coin)?
- Is it possible to change the threshold of min.payment?
- Can I use a wallet from the exchange?
- Will there be new coins, algorithms and when?
- My miner fails during coin switch, what should I do to avoid it?