We advise you not to store your WBT tokens in the exchange wallet - as the exchange wallets in most cases do not allow you to manage ERC-20 tokens. You will not be able to transfer them.
WBT tokens should end up in your wallet, which you are using for mining on the pool!
1. Complete registration on Bilaxy.com
2. To deposit your balance on the exchange there is a section - Funds - Deposit
3. Select coin from the list to deposit
Bilaxy will generate a new wallet for you to deposit. You can choose any of them. I will explain ETH deposit. WBT trading is paired with the ETH, that is why if you deposit another coin on Bilaxy you have to change it to ETH first.
You will see "Success" mark when your deposit is finished.
4. Go to exchange section to start trading. Use quick search to find WBT token
Remember, trading is paired with ETH so you need to select ETH and then click on the line with coin data
This will open the trading chart WBT\ETH.
5. To buy WBT you need to fill out the order form - specify the price you’re willing to pay and the number of coins you need.
Screenshot data is a DEMO, the values you set may vary, it depends on a price!!!
Exchange will ask you to set Security Password for trade and withdraw functions
6. After a successful purchase, you can see the line with the purchase data on the same page just below in the "Order History" section, as well as in Funds - Balances.
7. Go to section Funds - Withdraw. WBT tokens should end up in your wallet, which you are using for mining at Whalesburg pool!
Fill in the fields - specify the coin you want to withdraw (WBT), your wallet, (which is mining) the number of coins and security codes for withdrawal.
Don't forget about pool's transaction fee.
8. After that, the tokens should appear in your wallet, you can double check it at the etherscan or in your account on Whalesburg.com