The pool has proprietary profit-switching algorithm, we do not send all the hashpower at once to another coin, as it can easily increase network difficulty and the coin will no longer be profitable.We wisely manage available hashrate and switch just the right amount of hashpower to the coin. It may happen that you are not Swift he’s to this coin and keep mining ETH. But do not worry about it, profit of every coin mined is divided between ALL of our miners.
Articles in this section
- Basics of the pool
- Two simpliest ways to get new ETH wallet with full access
- API description
- Pool connection addresses
- What do I need to start mining?
- What coins can be mined on the pool?
- How does profit-switching work?
- Why my hashpower doesn't switch (as I can see it is more profitable at this moment, have +XX%)
- I don't want to switch, is it possible to mine only ETH (or another coin)?
- Is it possible to change the threshold of min.payment?