Current Hashrate - this is the average value for 30 minutes, which is calculated depending on the number of shares sent. It can drastically fluctuate up and down, this is perfectly normal, because in mining we are dealing with probabilities. Overall average value is shown in the Average Hashrate graph (average of 3 hours)
Articles in this section
- Pool connection addresses
- What do I need to start mining?
- What coins can be mined on the pool?
- How does profit-switching work?
- Why my hashpower doesn't switch (as I can see it is more profitable at this moment, have +XX%)
- I don't want to switch, is it possible to mine only ETH (or another coin)?
- Is it possible to change the threshold of min.payment?
- Can I use a wallet from the exchange?
- Will there be new coins, algorithms and when?
- My miner fails during coin switch, what should I do to avoid it?