1. Open Chrome browser, go to webstore and search for Metamask extension
2. Install Metamask and create a new wallet.
3. Set your password and copy your secret phrase so you could recover your account in the future. Then you will have to confirm your phrase.
4. All done! Now you have configured extension in your browser. Easy to use!
1. Select Create new wallet
2. Select Keystore File, create your password and click Next
3. MyEtherWallet will generate keystore file for you to download. Select a safe place to save.
4. Get access to your wallet now by using your password and keystore file.
5. Now you have a new ETH wallet with full access.